A book of SCIENCE is like a jar of SECRETS

~

behind the MAGIC of our UNIVERSE

~
RSS

WELCOME TO "SCIENCE IN THE CLOUD"


Its All About Me



Hi. My name is Lee Ping. This is my homepage. It tells you a bit about me. Here is here you can find some of the more current things I am doing on the cloud for science education. First, I am a secondary school teacher and teaching subjects such as science and arts in my precious school. In school, I help students to learn. I love to teach science through various creative ways so that my students would fall in love with science like me. Studying is the most enjoyable thing in our lives. So, I would like to deliver this message to all the students so that they can enjoy it. I am going to put together a blog that gives information about my teaching. I will also provide various creative and innovative teaching and learning materials here for teachers and students. So, last but not least, come together with me and fall in love to teach or study science.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS